High-volume aircon service centre
For buses, trains, helicopters and custom applications
Time is valuable, especially when it comes to air conditioning service on large vehicles such as buses and trains where downtimes are extremely costly for the operators. Speed and reliability are vital. Key service tasks such as refrigerant recovery, evacuation and refrigerant recharging need to be performed within a tight timeframe. The ASC 3000 G perfectly meets these requirements. The 192-litre vacuum pump is exactly designed for bus applications. An additional fluid pump ensures fast refrigerant recharging.
Using the optional flush kit the A/C service unit can be cleaned inside after use to remove residual oil and UV additive and avoid cross contamination.
The following processes are performed fully automatic:
Refrigerant recovery and recycling, residual pressure measurement, used oil drainage, evacuation, leak check, fresh oil and UV additive charging, refrigerant charging with charging amount compensation of the service hoses.
The ASC 3000 G optionally features the patented fresh oil and UV additive feeding system. It allows moisture-free and clean storage of refrigerant oils even over longer periods of time and thus cuts A/C service costs.
- High capacity compressor
- Large vacuum pump: 192 l/min
- Integrated fluid pump for high-volume refrigerant charging
- 2-stage vacuum pump designed in cooperation with utility vehicle manufacturers
- Print-out of important service data, several print-outs possible
- Optional: patented feeding system for fresh oil and UV additive
- Dustcover included in the delivery kit
- Fully automatic refrigerant recycling, oil and additive management
- Automatic vacuum check and charging of leak detection additive
- Complies with SAE J 2099 and SAE J 2788
- Integrated refrigerant charging and recovery amount management
- Integrated charging amount database
- Personalized charging amount database
- Operator guidance via large display and manometer, large recessed tray for tools
- Swivel and tilt manometer panel (patented)
- Heated charging cylinder for high-speed charging, heat-up also possible during the charging process
- Special, 8-bearing weighing platform
- Special air conditioner flush function
- 500 ml used oil container for longer change intervals
- Service hoses 8 m
- USB interface
- Soft graphic display